- PEFC Certified
- Safe for food & beverage direct contact and FDA & Europe Union certified
- Compostable (EN 13432)
- Recyclable and Repulpable without additional process (EN 13430 and ZSVR Germany from Institute Cyclos-HTP)
- Heat seal capability with permanent bonding thus the presence of adhesive is not required anymore.
- High-temperature migration conformity according to BfR XXXVI, EU No. 1935/2004, EU No. 10/2011, EN 1186-13:2002.
- Strong edge wicking resistance
- Microwaveable & ovenable compliance
- Standard GSM
- One Side Coating : 205, 225, 245, 255, 275, 295, 315
- Two Side Coating : 215, 235, 255, 265, 285, 305, 325
UV Offset & UV Flexo cured by the UV curing such as Cathode Halide Lamp, UV LED, and UV EB.*recommended to seek further technical advice and support from the ink vendors in terms of quality compliance between printing inks, printing methods, and its paperboard
Note*Please be informed that there might be a possibility of having cosmetic changes on the paperboard surface after being exposed to both the microwave and oven. In this case, the customer must decide the acceptance level of its cosmetic changes. The paperboard has high-temperature migration conformity according to EN 1186-13:2002 to ensure that the paperboard is still providing food safety features during usage in both the microwave and oven. Related to the usage of the paperboard in the oven, please to be considered the kind of foods that planned to be heated in the oven along with the cooking time and its cooking temperature. For example, certain kinds of food might require 180°C and 20 minutes of exposure. Another kind of food might require 150°C and 30 minutes of exposure. This statement is valid for the plain unprinted paperboard only